Shred Stixx Wakesurf School is dedicated to creating the ultimate wakesurf experience on the planet. Whether you are looking for private instruction or looking to plan a relaxing group surf session on the lake, we can provide a truly unique experience. Our flagship school is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country on the shores of the Lake Austin. Austin, TX has quickly becoming the center of wakesurfing progression and the sport is defining a new breed of surf culture on the shores of the Lower Colorado River. Our private, group, or Club wakesurf sessions include the opportunity to surf behind the Shred Stixx Team Boat with access to the entire Shred Stixx board quiver. Our sessions are organized through experienced instruction from Shred Stixx Team Riders and staff, with access to incredible product discounts on all Shred Stixx products.
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun wakesurfing experience for all ages and skill levels for those looking to learn from the best or simply enjoy a wakesurf session with friends.
For more information please email:
Private Lessons and Group Surf Sessions Rates:
Weekends: Friday – Sunday – $175/hour with a 4 hour minimum
Weekdays: Monday – Thursday – $150/hour with a 3 hour minimum
* All prices are plus tax
* Maximum of 6 guests on a 3 hour trip, maximum of 8 guests on a 4 hour charter.
* Includes all gas, gear and a massive wave!
* Pick up at Steiner Ranch , 360 bridge, or Hula Hut docks
* Customers receive 15% off all Shred Stixx Production Boards
* Private lessons are available on your boat
Terms & Conditions:
- All transactions are final
- Lesson rates are subject to change based on price of gas.
- Lesson cancellation must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- No refund or re-scheduling will be allowed upon a no show without a 12 hour cancellation notice.
- Once scheduled, your lesson time cannot be extended due to late arrival.
- Lessons are dependent upon weather conditions based on wind, lightning or rain. If lesson is subject to inclement weather conditions you will be notified by phone at least 4 hours prior and you can re-schedule at that time.